Job Alert: Credit Control Officer at Willers Solutions
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
We are a fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximisation.
Our focus is on cr…
Credit Control Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 4 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Our client, a reputable ISP firm is looking to fill the role of ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT/CREDIT CONTROL OFFICER.
- Formulation of the company’s credit policy to mitigate unnecessary risk
- Reviewing credit applications and credit references to set credit limits and ensure credit worthiness
- Preparing journal entries, credit notes and assisting with month end
- Review and report on Aged Debtors
- Regularly meet and negotiate terms with third party debt collection agencies
- Manage write-offs, bad debt provisions and setting up of payment plans
- Assisting the broader accounts team
- Regularly reviewing the process and procedures to reduce debtor days
- Working knowledge of Credit law with Staff management experience
- Accounting and reconciliation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills especially during difficult customer negotiations
- Ability to build relationships with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to multi-task
- Intermediate Accounting software skills, including Excel and other accounting packages
- Min of B.Sc. Degree in Accounting, Banking and Finance or any related field.
- Min of 3 – 4 years cognate experience as an ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT/ CREDIT CONTROL OFFICER in an INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER COMPANY (ISP)
- Previous experience of end-to-end credit control and accounts receivable processes
- Professional Certification in Accounting, Finance or Internal Control is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Method of Application