Job Alert: Customer Service Officer
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Fulfilgate Associates is a leading consulting firm established to offer cost reduction and revenue improvement solutions to both private companies and government institutions. Amongst other services, we work with our clients to design and implement the necessary framework from recruitment of the right employees to identification of training and manpower development needs; design training and manpower development programmes; implement the identified programmes and carry out post training evaluation to measure the impact and effectiveness of our trainings on the competencies of participants in their assigned tasks and responsibilities.
Our Client, a Consumer Lending Company is urgently recruiting for various positions.
The Customer Service Officer will be responsible for receiving customer complaints, responding to enquiries from customers and providing customers with relevant support when needed. We are looking for a customer oriented individual with a warm personality and disciplined work ethic towards complaints resolution.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Attending to walk in customers
- Filling the complaints log with complaints from customers daily and ensuring timely resolution of complaints
- Checking for customer complaints on relevant channels
- Forwarding customer complaints to the appropriate office
- Timely communication of feedback to customers
- Keeping records of customer interactions and documents
- Drafting & dissemination of regular customer engagement bulk SMS & emails
- Recommending new customer solutions to the company based on interactions with customers
- Upselling and cross selling of the company products during interactions with customers
- Any other duty as may be assigned by the MD/CEO
- Have at least 1 year experience in customer service or administrative duties
- Have completed a Bachelor’s degree/Higher National Diploma with a minimum grade of Second Class Lower/Lower Credit from a credible university.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps Programme.
- Could have relevant professional qualification, which will be an added advantage.
- Must have proficient skills in using Microsoft Office suite (especially Excel, Word and Power Point).
- Must have strong analytical, communication and people skill.
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities