Job Alert: Customer Service Representative at Westfield Consulting
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Westfield Consulting is a management consultancy firm, specialized in Increasing Your Business Performance. It is our mission to help our clients make the right decisions & improve their organizational performance. As a partner to our clients, we work as integrated members of the team and strive to provide valuable deliverables that meet their goals.
Customer Service Representative
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Customer Care
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Customer service representatives help customers with complaints and questions, give customers information about products and services, take orders, and process returns.
- He or She helps customers understand the products and answer questions about their reservations.
- They can sometimes be seen as having a role in sales.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries
- Communicating with customers through various channels
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints
- Knowing the company’s products inside and out so that all questions can be answered
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English or related Art courses
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset
- Good use of computers
- Experience working with customer / sales support.
Skills / Competencies:
- Knowledge of customer management practice
- Problem-solving attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Teamwork and good work ethics
- Persuasive Speaking Skills
- Ability to Use Positive Language.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Method of Application