Job Alert: Customer Service Representative / Operations Coordinator / Sorting Officer at Speedaf Nigeria Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Speedaf Express is a joint-venture company formed from the YIWILL HOLDINGS and ZTO.We commit to reduce the end-to-end logistics costs while providing a stable and recognized logistics services to our customers.
Customer Service Representative / Operations Coordinator / Sorting Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Customer Care
- Act as main link between speedaf and her customers. Ensure an effective communication and mutual understanding, focus on our customer’s needs.
- Update and maintain customer orders in the systems.
- Collect and follow up customer orders. Ensure a close follow up of daily order entering and guarantee strict order management accuracy.
- Issuing of local documentation including Invoice, Delivery Notes, Receipts and verifications when necessary.
- Order tracking and follow up until delivery.
- Work with station supervisor daily to ensure smooth deliveries, ensuring that appropriate Riders are at the right place at the time.
- Track customer claims and ensure a daily follow-up of outstanding items. Investigate claims and set action plans to prevent re-occurrence.
- Focus constantly on service level performance improvement.
- Maintain procedures, follow standards, and administrate activities to assure accurate order entry, efficient shipment tracking, and timely delivery of products to customers.
- Implement tools and reports in order to measure the Customer Service activity and its KPI performance is enhance
Responsibilities / Requirements
- Strategically plan and manage hub operations, couriers clients services
- Direct, optimize, implement and coordinate hub operations in line with speedaf policies and programs
- Liaise with management to review and develop new mechanism to improve hub operations standard and efficient means of shipment delivery.
- Keep track of stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and couriers complaints
- Arrange shipment catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach and train couriers and operations workforce within the hub
- Comply with laws, regulations and requirements
N80,000 – N150,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Speedaf Nigeria Limited on docs.google.com to apply
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Method of Application