Job Alert: Data Analyst Job at Opay
- 4th January, 2020
- Analyst/ Quality Control
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- 1-3 years
- Bachelor of Science
- 3rd January, 2020
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
OPay is a one -stop mobile-based platform for payment, transportation, food, grocery delivery and million other important services in yor everyday life. We combine Hman excellence, expertise and technology together to achieve the best.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Data Analyst
Job Location: Lagos
- The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
- Interpret data, analyze results sing statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytic and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases / data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Minimum of 2-3 years relevant working experience
- Minimum of BSc in relevant courses
- Excel Expert.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.