Job Alert: Data Entry Officer at Canarypointcs
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Canary Point Corporate Services Ltd. is a financial services group of companies. CPCSL is a holding company for various other companies that offer a range of investment and financial services to the public with the aim of offering effective money management. CPCSL encompasses a broad range of businesses whose services span various areas of specialty within …
Read more about this company
Data Entry Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , OND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
We are looking for a Data Entry Temporal Officers (4) to type information into our database from paper documents and other sources. The ideal candidate will be computer savvy, with moderate to fast typing skills with a keen eye for detail. Understanding of data confidentiality principles is compulsory. The company will rely on you for having accurate and updated data that are easily accessible through a digital database.
- Transfer data from paper formats into computer files or database systems
- Type in data provided directly from customers
- Create spreadsheets with large numbers of figures without mistakes
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents
- Update existing data
- Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested
- Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation
- Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost
- Proven experience as data entry officer will be an advantage
- Fast typing skills; Knowledge of touch typing system is strongly preferred
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel etc.)
- Working knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware and peripheral devices
- Basic understanding of databases
- Good command of English both oral and written and customer service skills
- Great attention to detail
- Minimum acceptable qualification is OND. NYSC members who currently do not have a PPA may also be considered
- Only candidates resident in the Lekki/Ajah/VI/Ikoyi axis will be considered.
- candidate should not be more than 24years old at the time of application.
Salary is N60k (Non- Negotiable)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.