Job Alert: Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP) – Tuberculosis Programme at Society for Family Health (SFH)
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading non-governmental public health organisations in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV & AIDS prevention and treatment, malaria prevention and treatment, primary health care system strengthening and maternal, newborn and child health care. We work in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Department for International Development (DFID), Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, MSD for Mothers and Children Investment Fund Foundation among other international donors.
Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP) – Tuberculosis Programme
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
Medical / Healthcare
Ref. No: sfh-75948
Location: North East / South – West
Job Type: Permanent
- The DCOP will act for the Chief of Party in her/his absence and will be primarily responsible for technical leadership including capacity building of, and engagement with States TBLCP on scaling up of TB case finding, prevention, and treatment of drug-sensitive and drug resistant TB.
- The DCOP will also oversight Health/ Community system related strengthening work, and the application of lessons learned, innovations, and cutting-edge quality improvement methods and to translate best practices into the improved implementation of interventions.
- A minimum of a Master’s degree in Public Health, Health Administration, or Management Social Work, with a focus on Public Health, Social Sciences, or related field. A first degree in Medicine is preferred.
- A minimum of ten (10) years of professional work experience in the field of Public Health and tuberculosis programming. This should be inclusive of a minimum of five (5) years of progressively responsible experience of engagement with States TBLCP on scaling up of TB case finding, prevention, and treatment of drug-sensitive and drug resistant TB. under a United State Government (USG) funded activity that includes program planning, implementation, data use, monitoring and reporting.
- Demonstrated ability and competency to effectively drive application of lessons learned, innovations, and cutting-edge quality improvement methods in TB case finding, prevention, and treatment.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of U.S. Government program management and in-depth knowledge of PEPFAR projects, regulations, compliance and reporting requirements.
Skills and competencies:
- The successful candidate will be a person of integrity with excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication, organizational, and cross-cultural skills; a high level of creativity and innovation, ability to perform and prioritize a variety of tasks on short notice within designated deadlines and able to maintain efficiency in a fast-paced work environment. Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.