Job Alert: Deputy Director of Admissions (TAUNTSS 13) at Thomas Adewumi University
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
The Thomas Adewumi University, Oko, Kwara State, Nigeria, founded by De Crown Nigeria Limited, a private University licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria in April 2021 is a non-governmental, non-partisan and non-sectarian institution. It is situated at Oko Irese, about 6 Km from Omu Aran, the Headquarters of Irepodun Local Government Area, Kwara Stat…
Deputy Director of Admissions (TAUNTSS 13)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 8 years
- Location Kwara
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
Unit: Vice Chancellor’s Office
- The Deputy Director of Admissions will be responsible to the Vice-Chancellor for the day-to-day administration of the Admissions Office, and for handling all student admission issues in the University.
- He / she must have good leadership, interpersonal, problem-solving and management skills, high level of personal integrity, and be able to achieve the goals of the University admission processes, with particular regard to publicity as well as the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board’s Central Admission Processing System.
- A good Honours Degree of at least Second Class Honours (Lower Division) from a recognised University with at least eight (8) years relevant experience, preferably in a University or other related Institution of higher learning.
- Evidence of previous performance in relation to processing of admission in a tertiary institution.
- Possession of proven records of leadership/administrative qualities.
- Attainment of the position of Chief Director or their equivalents in a University or other tertiary institutions.
- Physical and mental fitness.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send Twenty (20) copies of their Applications, Curriculum Vitae and other supporting materials indicating the post for which application is made at the top left corner of the envelope. The Curriculum Vitae should be presented in the following sequence:
- Names in Full (Surname first and in capitals)
- Post applying for
- Place and Date of Birth
- Home Address
- Present Postal / Contact Addresses (With Phone Number(s) and E-mail Address)
- Nationality at Birth
- State / Local Government Area/Ward
- Marital Status, Number and Ages of Children
- Name, Relationship and Address of Next of Kin
- Institutions attended with dates
- Academic and Professional Qualifications with dates (including Awards, Distinctions and Scholarships with dates)
- Membership of Professional Bodies
- Important and Relevant Academic Conferences
- Workshops / Courses attended, with dates
- Teaching, Research, Administrative and Community Service Experience (If Applicable)
- Other Activities Outside Current Employment
- Current Research, Awards and Grants (If Applicable)
- Details of Publications indicating Authorship, Year, Title of Publication, Details of Outlet including Publishers (If Applicable)
- Present Employment, Position and Salary
- Extra Curricula Activities
- Names and Addresses of Three Referees including phone number(s) and email address(es)
- Proposed Date of Availability for Duties, if appointed
All Applications should be sent and addressed to:
Thomas Adewumi University,
Oko, Kwara State,
PMB 1050, Omu Aran,
Kwara State, Nigeria.
- Candidates should request their referees to forward reference letters on their behalf directly to the address above.
- Candidates must be accompanied by a bound copy of listed publications.
- Candidates must also include their Vision Statement in relation to their role in the University, especially in line with the entrepreneurial, skill acquisition and critical thinking student programmes of the University, in not more than two pages (A4).
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Get a job fast.
Let us rewrite your CV
Method of Application