Job Alert: Digital Marketer at Ekesons Parcel Services Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Ekesons Parcel Services Limited is an indigenous courier company based in Nigeria that provides courier and logistics services. EPS Courier has an efficient mailing and parcel delivery network and an outstanding haulage and cargo infrastructure making it possible for us to deliver both light and heavy customer parcels to locations all over Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
Location: Jibowu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain and Manageour social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights,
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Reports social media performance of the company periodically.
- Design digital media campaigns according to business goals.
- Coordinate and manage the creation of all digital content such as website, blogs, info graphics, videos, etc.
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers on all social media platforms.
- Establish a reputable online presence and work to improve brand presence.
- Research audience preferences and discover current social media trends.
- Develop a creative social media content calendar on a monthly or quarterly basis.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with 0 – 3 years work experience.
N40,000 – N80,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
19th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.