Job Alert: Digital Marketer at Skynet Worldwide Express
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Skynet Worldwide Express, an International Courier & Cargo Logistics company with offices in major cities in the world, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Website Design and Development – The digital marketer will be responsible to work on our website (functionality) working alongside web developers and web designers and coordinating the process.
- Content Strategy – Along with the design and functionality of our company website, he/she is also responsible for all website content and for creating and implementing the content strategy to ensure online objectives are met.
- SEO and SEM – The digital marketer is responsible for ensuring that the website is easily found by the target audience. Optimising website structure and content for search engines (SEO) and/or the use of paid online advertising (SEM)
- E-Commerce –The digital marketer will be responsible for converting website visits into online sales. He/she make the online shopping experience as easy as possible and by introducing special deals.
- Social Networking – The digital marketer will also be responsible for managing the online presence and brand of the company. Social networking tools such as Facebook, Twitter and Google+ allow businesses to engage with their consumers in real time and the digital marketer will often be responsible for this communication.
- Design and work on all aspects of our digital marketing activities including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Work with Team lead to develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Work on advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your Team Lead to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Work in a team to manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- Possess relevant qualifications and experience.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.