Job Alert: Digital Marketer Job at ForteSoft Systems Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
ForteSoft Systems Limited opened for business officially in July 2006 in GRA Ikeja. With a parent company based in the United Kingdom, ForteSoft opened with a vision for the development of the ICT industry in Nigeria. While the aim is the development of new technology aimed for our peculiar environment, we recognized the need for developing a workforce capable of using current technology and the need for improvements in training methodology for ICT products in this environment.
With this in mind we decided to tie up as a franchise partner with an international ICT training organization with pedigree and wherewithal – NIIT.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Digital Marketer
Job Location: Lagos
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
At a minimum, the essential functions of the Digital Marketer are:
- To Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Promote Company’s product and services in the digital space
- Prepare accurate reports on individual marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Manage the organization’s website
- Optimize content for website and social networking channels such as facebook, twitter, Instagram, googleplus, etc
- Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of the industry developments
- Maintaining our social media presence across digital channels
- Create Graphics Designs.
- Minimum of a B.Sc in Marketing, Information Computer Technology or related fields
- Minimum of 2 years experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies and managing websites.
- Must possess strong working knowledge of Web development, Digital marketing (Social media, search engine optimizations etc), Graphics (Photoshop, 3d, etc.)
- Candidate should be updated with latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Candidate must reside within commutable distance to Surulere, Lagos State.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.