Job Alert: Digital Marketing Executive at Ascentech Services Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
Digital Marketing Executive
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
Media / Advertising / Branding
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO / SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- B.Sc degree in Marketing or a related field
- Must reside in Delta State
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO / SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A / B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, Web Trends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the role applied for as subject of mail.