Job Alert: Digital Marketing Manager at Equinox International Resources ltd
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Equinox is a solid reputation leading edge manufacturer of Home, Office, Hotel, School and Laboratory furniture. We are known for completing projects to the highest quality standards on time, using our innovative and state-of-the-art design and manufacturing processes, with our world class production team. Working across Nigeria, we offer an extensive range …
Digital Marketing Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 year
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
We are searching for a highly creative Digital Marketing Manager to lead our marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Coordinate all our online marketing activities and ensure visibility in the following states and cities; Lagos, Nnewi, Asaba, Owerri, Port Harcourt, Uyo, Calabar, Abuja, Ibadan, Abakaliki, Enugu, Awka, Benin, and Onitsha
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Method of Application