Job Alert: Direct Sales Agent at Altara Credit Ltd ("Altara")
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Oops! This job has expired. View current and similar jobs below
- Business Development Manager at Platinum Careers
- Marketing / Brand Manager at a Pharmaceutical Company – Savvy HR Solutions
- Chief Executive Officer at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria
- Latest Jobs at Amazuma Group
- 2020 Global Graduate Programme at British American Tobacco
- Job Vacancies at Kerildbert Holdings Limited
- Specialist, Compliance & Enforcement at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
- Direct Sales Agent at Fez Integrated Services Limited
Founded on the simple idea that trust begets trust.
Our debut product is “shop now, pay later” where we allow formal & informal sector workers, and SME owners purchase a variety of products and equipment for their homes and businesses but instead of paying for the products in full upfront.
By coming to one of our showrooms, you can view a sui…
Read more about this company
Direct Sales Agent
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification OND
- Location Oyo
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- The primary focus of this position is to generate revenue, drive channel penetration and improve brand visibility for the Company.
- Sourcing for possible clients.
- Manage the sales of products in a professional manner.
- Create awareness for the company’s products.
- Administer and ensure compliance to all sale objectives.
- Monitor all customer queries and ensure timely response to all issues.
- Coordinate with customers and provide various company plans and services and detail quote for all required information
- Document and maintain all records of sales activities and provide updates as per requirement.
- Ensure optimal utilization of all sales tools and resources
- Achieving the assigned target in terms of sales and revenue.
- Strictly follow compliance policy and ensure all company and business unit policies, procedures and processes are followed
- Minimum of OND in related discipline
- Proven experience as sales agent, business development or similar role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Sound Analytical skills
- Able to work with a team
- Commitment to process improvement.
- Great interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should send an email to: [email protected] with the copy of their CV using the job title as the subject of the email.