The Federal Polytechnic Bida can rightly be described today as a global center for research and teaching and has been consistently ranked among the very best in Nigeria. Since 1977, The Federal Polytechnic Bida has embraced innovation and its entrepreneurial perspective encouraged staff and students to challenge convention, lead in discoveries and explore ne…
Read more about this company
Director, Medical Services
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 15 years
- Location Niger
- Job Field Medical / Healthcare
- Taking overall charge of the Medical Centre
- Coordinating the work and activities of subordinate staff of the Medical centre.
- Responsible to the Rector for the smooth running of the Medical centre.
- Performing other duties as may be assigned by the Rector.
Qualifications and Experience
- Applicants should possess M.B.B.S and registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria with 18 years’ post qualification cognate experience or candidate with post-graduate medical qualification in medicine with at least 15 years post qualification cognate experience.
Condition of Service
- The conditions of service attached to the position of Director, Medical Services are as obtained in the Federal Polytechnics in Nigeria.
- The salary and allowances attached to this position are as applicable to other officers on CONMESS 07.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward 10 copies of their typed Applications and CV (including relevant Credentials). The Curriculum Vitae should highlight the following among others.
- Full Name.
- Place and Date of Birth
- State of Origin / Local Government
- Current Postal Address.
- E-Mail Address and Phone Number.
- Marital Status.
- Educational Institutions attended with dates
- Academic Qualifications obtained with dates
- Membership of Professional bodies with dates.
- Present employer.
- Position held and date.
- Extra-curricular activities
- Names and address of three referees.
All Application should be sent and addressed to:
Federal Polytechnic, Bida,
P.M.B 55, Bida,
Note: Applicants should request their referees to forward their confidential reports directly under confidential cover to the Registrar, Federal Polytechnic, Bida on or before the closing date.