Job Alert: Director of Technical Programs Job at Project HOPE Nigeria
- Project HOPE Nigeria
- 6th February, 2020
- Medical/ Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
- Executive (Director, Head of Dept)
- 10-15 years
- Bachelor of Science
- Abuja, Enugu, Lagos, Rivers (PH)
- 6th January, 2020
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Project HOPE Nigeria (otherwise referred to People-to-People Health Foundation Nigeria) is a registered non-profit, non-governmental organization working in Nigeria in areas of HIV & AIDS, Tuberculosis, OVC, RMNCAH & Malaria intervention services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Director of Technical Programs (TD) – TB LON, Global Health
Req No.: 565
Job Location: Nigeria
- The People-to-People Health Foundation, Nigeria (PPHFN) is currently seeking several positions to support the USAID-funded Nigeria Tuberculosis Local Organization Network (TB-LON) to address the critical gaps of the comprehensive Tuberculosis (TB) program in Nigeria.
- TB-LON Nigeria will focus on locally generated solutions to provide TB prevention, screening, diagnosis, treatment and notification, while addressing stigma and discrimination.
- The TB-LON Nigeria activity will expand provision of and increase access to TB services among formal and informal health providers by engaging the private sector, umbrella and local chapters of health and allied professional organizations, faith-based institutions, communities and civil society. This new business model for TB will help achieve USAID / Nigeria’s development objective of a healthier, more educated population in targeted states through utilization of quality health services in target areas and population groups.
Director of Technical Programs (TD) Responsibilities
- The TD will be responsible for the technical content of service delivery encompassing TB services across the continuum of clinical and community care from case finding to cure.
- S / he will provide technical expertise in high-impact TB services and their integration into established service delivery systems within the public and private sectors.
- The DTP will have experience and demonstrated understanding in working with community-led organizations.
- S / he will have excellent written and oral communication skills in English, and ability to organize work effectively.
S/he will have the following qualifications and experience:
- Master’s Degree in Public Health, International Development, Public Policy, Public Administration, Management, Human Resource Development or a related discipline.
Professional Experience / Requirements:
- Ten (10) years of experience in designing and managing comprehensive TB programs.
- Project HOPE provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, handicap, disability, or status as a veteran.
- Project HOPE complies with all applicable laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
- Project HOPE expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, handicap, disability, or status as a veteran. Improper interference with the ability of Project HOPE employees to perform their expected job duties is not tolerated.