Job Alert: Driver at Integrated Corporate Services – ICSL
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Integrated Corporate Services Limited is a leading Outsourcing Services provider incorporated in August,1994. We offer a comprehensive range of outsourcing services ranging from Human Resource solutions to fleet management. We serve both small and medium sized enterprises as well as large corporate companies.
Our desire to consistently deliver value-added s…
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification Secondary School (SSCE)
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Driving
Location: Ibeju Lekki, Lagos
- We are specifically looking for experienced drivers that can drive either Toyota Hilux, Taccuma Pick Up or Mitsubishi CanterTruck.
- Ensure that safe driving practices are adhered to including local driving codes and internally agreed standards.
- Alcohol must not be consumed or present whilst on duty.
- Ensure vehicle is kept clean, tidy and in good working condition at all times.
- Ensure vehicle is kept secure at all times.
- Ensure vehicle is given regular/day-to-day maintenance checks: check oil, water, battery, Brakes, tyres, etc.
- Ensure vehicle repairs are carried out properly by official manufacturer’s specifications.
- Perform minor repairs and arrange for other repairs, prepare vehicle spare parts inventory
- Prepare and submit vehicle monitoring report, including records of vehicle operations, Maintenance, expenses, mileage, at end of each month.
- Assist the Admin Officer to ensure vehicle insurance and registration is updated according to schedule.
- Assist in the purchase of new vehicles as required.
- Log official trips, daily mileage, gas consumption, oil changes, etc; Administrative works.
Personal Qualities, Qualifications & Experience
- SSCE / GCE / NECO
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a driver
- Experience driving Toyota Hilux, Taccuma Pick Up or Mitsubishi Canter Truck
- Good traffic judgment
- Good knowledge about car mechanics
- Knowledge of the location of international organizations, airline offices, hotels and restaurants
- Knowledge on operation and maintenance of the office equipment
- Excellent driving skills
- Flexible, effective team work and interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Good in communication in English
- Being well-organized and systematic
- Careful, accountable, responsible and punctual
- A team player – personable, caring, helpful, reliable and diplomatic
- Honest and approachable
- Good personal grooming & personal presentation.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using either of the following subjects – “Hilux Driver”, “Taccuma Driver” or “Mitsubishi Driver” as the subject of the email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love
Method of Application