Job Alert: Driver at Ola-kleen Holdings Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
O’la-kleen Nigeria Limited is Nigeria’s foremost cleaning service company with a brand name used as a reference point both locally and internationally.
The company has continued to exceed the expectations of clients thereby defining service excellence in the cleaning industry.
Our services includes:
Janitorial Cleaning Services
Cleaning of Ai…
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification OND , Secondary School (SSCE)
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Driving
The Personal Driver is responsible for providing transportation for company staff to their destinations via automobile. The Personal Driver’s job function includes collecting clients, assisting with the loading and unloading of their possessions, and ensuring that every trip remains safe and enjoyable.
- Fetch and welcome clients at the beginning of their trip
- Load and unload clients’ possessions as required
- Consider different routes, check climate and traffic reports to decide the best time to travel and the best route to take
- Strictly comply with road regulations at all times
- Ensure that clients’ identities and conversations remain confidential
- Apprise clients of local services that may be of use to them
- Ensure that the automobile remains clean and well maintained
- Carry out routine inspection on the car to ensure that it is always in good condition
- Maintain vehicle equipment; replace oil, fill gas tank, perform general motor vehicle maintenance as needed for safety
- Identify electrical and mechanical problems that may hinder smooth working of the car and carry out minor repairs and maintenance where necessary
- Follow schedules and rerouting in a timely manner when faced with traffic or congestion
- SSCE/OND in any field of study
- Minimum of 5 years driving experience
- A valid Driver’s license
Applicants MUST reside in the following locations on the mainland: Shasha, Akowonjo, Egbeda and Idimu. Applicants not living in this specific locations NEED NOT apply.
N50,000 – N60,000 per month
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Method of Application