Job Alert: Driver at Raeanna Nigeria Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Raeanna Limited (“Raeanna” or the “Company”) is a leading telecommunication infrastructure service provider in Nigeria and Sub-Saharan Africa
The Company was incorporated in 2000 and has steadily grown over the past 19 years from a basic telecoms infrastructure provider, to a licensed collocation service provider, licensed fibre optics provider and a key player in the provision of rural telephony services across Africa
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
Transportation and Driving
- Driver must maintain a proper and current driver’s license.
- The employee (driver) reports directly to the head office (Admin)
- The driver takes full responsibility of the vehicle.
- The driver will convey the team members to officially designated locations only, in the event that any team member needs to use the vehicle the approval has to be gotten from the head office.
- The driver is responsible for weekly vehicle status report through the team lead.
- Zero percentage (0%) of accident rate is expected from the driver.
- The drivers are expected to maintain a speed limit of not more than 100km.
- Driver is responsible for ensuring that the vehicle is properly maintained.
- The employee (driver) will operate the vehicle in such a way that will not expose the company to liability or risk.
- Driver must follow generally accepted safe driving practices and obey traffic regulations.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.