Job Alert: Driver at Swift Consulting
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
We are a unique business support organisation rendering support services to our esteemed clients across different sectors of the economy. Our services range from HR Consulting, Facility Management, Health Insurance brokerage, Education Consulting etc. . Our target is to bring our wealth of experience to fast track companies operations in such a way that prod…
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification Secondary School (SSCE)
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Driving
Swiftconsulting is looking to fill the role of an executive’s driver for our client who is into agriculture and food processing.
Minimum Qualification: SSCE
Experience Level: Very experienced
Experience Length: 5 Years
- Safely transporting company executive staff as well as various products and materials.
- Assisting with the loading and offloading of executive staff luggage, products, and materials.
- Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
- Promptly informing the company of any tickets issued against the company vehicle during work hours.
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing.
- Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance.
- Providing accurate time records of the company vehicle’s coming and goings.
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management.
- High school diploma or GED is preferred.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Clean driving record.
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
- The ability to utilize maps, GPS systems, and car manuals.
- Effective communication skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
The salary payable is 50,000 naira.
Only qualified candidates living around Ajah and Sangotedo will be contacted.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Method of Application