Job Alert: Driver at Virtual PALyn
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Virtual PALyn, a Business and Consulting company, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Transporting clients from airports to hotels and vice versa.
- Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks.
- Delivering packages to customers in a timely manner.
- Picking up office purchases or other administrative needs.
- Utilizing navigation apps to find the most optimal route.
- Interacting with clients in professional conduct.
- Working at night and on weekends.
- Maintaining an organized travel schedule.
- Ensuring that vehicles have sufficient gas and are always ready for use.
- Arranging for vehicle repairs when necessary.
- Updating monthly mileage records.
- Driving a variety of vehicles, including motorbikes, cars, buses and trucks.
- Safely transporting company staff as well as various products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
- Assisting with the loading and offloading of staff luggage, products, and materials.
- Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
- Promptly inform the company of any tickets issued against the company vehicle during work hours.
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing.
- Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle
- Candidates should possess a minimum of SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification.
- A valid driver’s license.
- 1 year driving experience.
- Extensive knowledge of the operating area.
- Physical strength and ability to lift up to 70 pounds.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal communication.
- Proficiency using GPS devices.
Application Closing Date
14th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.