Job Alert: Driver Communications Executive at Moove
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
MooveÂ is on a mission to make Africa and other emerging markets more productive and successful by redefining access to auto finance and vehicle ownership. Our starting point is a technology-enabled lending model to radically transform the availability of auto finance and vehicles for on-demand ridesharing services across tier 1 African cities. By doing so, Moove is creating sustainable jobs for mobility entrepreneurs in the mobility sector.
Driver Communications Executive
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 – 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
About the Role
Moove is looking for a professional with strong customer relations skills and an entrepreneurial attitude to be the Driver Communications Executive, reporting to the Communication Specialist. As a proven result-driven person will execute approved regional driver-related communication and engagement plans.
The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of the automotive finance, fleet leasing management, or car rental industry and a proven track record in developing territories, implementing successful growth strategies, and leading teams. The Driver Communications Executive will be prepared to be fully accountable for engaging with key stakeholders, building and preserving trusting relationships.
In this role, you will dig deep into the management of different stakeholders so as to make the organization more efficient, effective, and amazing. If you’ve got people-building skills, some big ideas, and an uncanny knack for organization, this is the role for you!
We are looking for a Driver Communications Executive who will manage projects, tasks, and deliverables within our communications and marketing team, and also be a representative and ambassador for the team across the company as well as to external stakeholders. The ideal candidate for the role will be someone who is a customer relations expert and who also has deep knowledge and skill-set in copywriting, CRM, analytics, and stakeholder management.
What you will Be Doing
- Work closely with the communications and marketing team to craft all Driver-partner related communication and engagement initiatives in the region.
- Execute CRM plans across the regions to engage new and existing Driver-partners, thereby increasing brand loyalty, and building Moove’s equity.
- Support with setting up the CRM infrastructure that will work seamlessly across the business and capture important information along the driver funnel.
- Ensure consistent segmentation and relevant cohorts for targeted messages.
- Collaborate with other departments (including Operations and Business Development) to ensure the efficiency of CRM plans for every aspect of the business.
- Present creative ideas, process & execute and report the results to business leads.
- Model our core values and promote them internally and externally.
What you will need for this position
- A good first degree in a relevant field
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience.
- Experience in the Mobility and Tech industry.
- Start-up Experience.
- Planning and data analytics skills
- Effective communication and collaboration skills.
- People management and problem-solving skills
- Experience with CRM platforms e.g. MailChimp, Salesforce e.t.c
- Passionate about new technologies and making Africa great.
KPIs that will be measured after you start
- Complete automated infrastructure Set-Up
- Bi-Weekly Update to Drivers using agreed Omni-Channels
- % Increase in Brand Loyalty
Who You’ll Be Working with:
Directly reporting to our Communication Specialist, and closely working with our Marketing and Communications Team.
About the team
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt vehicle ownership and make cities better.
Moove is strongly committed to diversity within its community.
The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently.
Pre-hiring Notice: Moove relies on the accuracy of the information contained in employment applications, as well as the accuracy of other data presented throughout the hiring process and during employment. Any misrepresentations, falsifications, or material omissions in any information or data provided by an applicant may result in the applicant being excluded from further consideration for employment or if an individual has already been hired, termination of employment.
EEO Statement: Moove is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, political affiliation or any other protected characteristic.
About Moove: Moove is a mobility asset finance company and is Uber’s preferred fleet partner across Sub-Saharan Africa. Our Vision is to democratize vehicle ownership and empower mobility entrepreneurs across Africa.
Our Core values are Compassion, Excellence, Innovation, Teamwork, Trust, and Ownership.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Moove on mooveafrica.teamtailor.com to apply
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Get a job fast.
Let us rewrite your CV
Method of Application