Job Alert: Dropshipping / Delivery Assistant at Fitness Station Nigeria Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Fitness Station is a one-stop-shop for all wellness, gym, fitness and sports products and services in Nigeria. We are a renowned fitness solution company, primed with responsibility of providing our numerous clients with the most durable fitness products that best meet their needs and budget. We partner with several highly reputable brands of fitness and sports equipment companies globally to create long-term value for our highly esteemed clients. At Fitness Station, we pride in our ability to sell, install, maintain and repair all gym, fitness and sports equipment types, irrespective of the brand. All thanks to our team of highly trained and certified gym experts. We also offer customised gym training services for individual and corporate bodies through our highly trained wellness experts who will provide the right solution to your wellness needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dropshipping / Delivery Assistant
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We currently require the services of Dropshipping/Delivery Assistants for our online stores.
- Packaging of orders for shipment
- Pickup and drop-off of all assigned orders
- Assists in Last mile delivery of orders to customers
- Pickup of returns from our Logistic Partners
- Carrying out any other duty which may be assigned from time to time.
- Candidates should possess an OND, NCE, SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification with 0 – 2 years of experience.
- Required candidate is expected to be between the ages of 18 years to 25 years (Male candidate is preferred due to the nature of the job)
- candidate should be someone who is trustworthy and possess the ability to resume from home and work with minimal or no supervision.
- He/She should be organized focused and possess the ability to work on tight deadlines.
- He/She should be smart eloquent and possess good communication skills.
- He/She should be creative and possess the ability to think out of the box.
- He should be able to read and write, know how to use the social media and also own a smart phone.
- He should be accountable and be able to send daily report.
- Someone living around Surulere is preferred.
- Computer literate is an added advantage.
- Salary: N15,000 – N40,000 monthly.
- Renumeration for this role includes a fixed salary, bonus, and recharge card/Data Allowance.
Application Closing Date
17th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and your current Location as the subject of the email. (e.g Dropshipping Officer / Lawanson, Lagos).