Job Alert: E-commerce Sales Manager at Vasiti.com
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Vasiti.com is a highly innovative e-commerce brand that makes it possible for customers to save money and enjoy the best shopping experience while SMEs make money online and grow their businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: E-commerce Sales Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a strategic E-commerce Sales Manager to join our team and help achieve our sales objectives.
- As the Sales Manager at Vasiti.com, you will be tasked with creating, implementing, organizing and managing all sales activities from building the team, to managing team activities and collaborating with other departments to drive sales, generate revenue and contribute to the overall success of Vasiti.
- Generate revenue for the company.
- Lead, manage and oversee the activities of the sales team. Coach and mentor the sales team in deals closing, lead generation, customer service and revenue generation.
- Develop and implement online and offline campaign strategies to drive sales.
- Develop and implement a strategic business plan that expands Vasiti’s reach, and brand presence and achieves company objectives.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Collaborate with marketing and other relevant departments to meet sales and organization objectives.
- Maintain data relative to partners, accounts and activities and document customer interactions.
- Ensure targets are delivered through people management, performance review, reward and individual recognition.
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Sales or relevant fields from a reputable institution.
- Must possess relevant practical skills in leading a team of digital marketers, social media executives, customer service executives and sales executives.
- At least 2 years of work experience as an e-commerce sales personnel with records of achievements.
- Must be digitally inclined; have at least an intermediate understanding of google analytics, Facebook and Instagram ads, SEO, Email Marketing etc.
- Must possess excellent leadership qualities.
- Knowledge of market trends.
- Must be persuasive and have solid communication and interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with cover letter as the body of the mail to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.