Job Alert: Eatery Supervisor at Digital Central Consult
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Digital Central Consulting – Our client is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Titles: Eatery Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Eaterysupervisor will be responsible for overseeing a small army of Restaurant and kitchen staff and overseeing the day to day running of the eatery and kitchen, including cleaning the equipment, checking supplies and rotating food stock.
- Supervises and coordinates activities of food preparation, kitchen, pantry, and storeroom personnel and utilizing food surpluses and leftovers.
- Managing and co-ordination of staff and activities.
- Making sure the Eatery and kitchen is safe and in hygienic conditions at all times.
- Organizing the inventory, storage, and distribution of foodstuffs and supplies.
- Helping to plan menus, apportion ingredients and use food surpluses.
- Control portion costs by working out the number of portions per food batch.
- Supervises cooks, tastes, smells, and observes food to ensure conformance with recipes and appearance standards.
- HND or its equivelent.
- Must have a commercial cooking experience preferably for a restaurant or hotel, a vocational training in catering will be an added advantage although not compulsory.
- Management or supervisory experience will be an added advantage.
- Ability to multitask.
- Basic literacy skills.
- Creative and customer oriented.
N50,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply.
- Prospective Candidate must be residing or willing to work around Ikotun, Egbeda, Igando , Ejigbo.