Job Alert: Electrical / Electronic Engineer at Proforce Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
PROFORCE LIMITED was incorporated in 2008 as a total defence solution provider specializing in armoured vehicles and personal protection. The company’s focus is on the delivery of confidence in protective mobility.
We have developed a vibrant market for security and mobile protective products within Nigeria and Africa.
PROFORCE has exploited its …
Electrical / Electronic Engineer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 – 8 years
- Location Ogun
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
- Designing, inspecting, testing, and updating electronic systems, components, equipment, and software.
- Liaising with engineers and other professionals to ensure quality projects are completed to specifications.
- Responsible for entire plant Electrical & Electronics and utility maintenance
- Scheduling & compliance to Preventive Maintenance activities.
- Observing existing processes and making recommendations for improvement.
- Developing effective maintenance, testing, and quality control procedures.
- Showing initiative and keeping up with advancements in Electronics.
- System improvement & up gradation of Machines to improve productivity & quality.
- Resources Planning, Spares management & Cost control.
- Installation & Commissioning of new machines.
- Adherence to Environment, health & safety standard.
- Preparation of internal specification for new equipment, prepare techno-commercial comparison, discussion and execution till commissioning.
- Implementations of new technology to reduce maintenance cost and avoid equipment obsolescence.
- Identifying and Leading Cost Saving and Energy saving projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- 5 to 8+ years of experience in Automobile & Engineering Industry.
- Sound functional knowledge of electrical & electronic diagnoses and programming
- Practical experience with design software.
- Experience in design recommended.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Understanding ability of complex electrical, Electronics & Electro pneumatic circuits.
- Hands on trouble shooting Knowledge of PLC and Drives programming.
- Basic knowledge of Project planning and execution.
- Fundamental knowledge of utility equipment like Gas & Diesel Generators, Chillers, Air Compressors and Thermic fluid heaters.
- Strong written, verbal, and telephonic communication skills.
- Excellent research and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Knowledge of automations used in various machines.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (in MS Word or PDF format) to: [email protected] using the Job Title applied for as the subject of the mail.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Method of Application