Job Alert: Emerson Electric: PMO Project Engineer
By joining us as a PMO Project Engineer you will be responsible for the technical and commercial engineering of solutions, proposals and subsequent execution of assigned high complex instrumentation PMO projects.
You will also make sure that our contractual commitments are fulfilled whilst maximizing our customers satisfaction.
If this sounds like an interesting job for you, then join our team in France/Italy!
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
• Be the main technical interface with the Customer and the EPC contractor;
• Be responsible for reviewing customer specifications, determining instrumentation requirements and preparing the technical and commercial bid, ensuring that all technical clarifications are discussed and closed before the order is placed;
• Interface and work in alignment with sales in development of proposal;
• Attend and lead technical discussions at (customer) project meetings;
• Work in close partnership with the PMO team members: assigned Project Manager, Project Administrator, and Documentation Controller;
• Provide technical support to the project administration team to clean customer purchase orders and assist in their entry into Emerson business systems in a timely manner;
• Ensure project engineering documentation is approved and completed to schedule;
• Interface with all key stakeholders, building business partnerships with personnel in the customer project team;
• Attend internal project execution meetings to ensure customer requirements are disseminated and clearly understood by all supporting groups;
• Attend Inspection, Testing and customer/plant meetings if needed .FOR THIS ROLE YOU WILL NEED:
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering;
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role and in Instrumentation;
• Able to communicate clearly with customers on both technical and commercial issues
• Willingness to travel up to 30% of the time.
WHO YOU ARE:
You are passionate about making an impact and always act with integrity. You continuously push yourself to achieve new goals and are not afraid to question the status quo by proposing creative solutions to problems.
OUR OFFER TO YOU:
By joining Emerson as a PMO Project Engineer, you will be working at the heart of our business. This means that the skills and business insight gained can serve as an invaluable foundation toward developing your career within our global organization. We offer plentiful opportunities for advancement and support this through our formal personal development planning process.
Our on-boarding program uses a blended learning approach to get you up and running as quickly as possible. You benefit from Emerson certified trainers with extensive knowledge of our customers, products and applications.
Our global Women in Stem initiative gives you the opportunity to connect with local peers that share the same interest, to promote the diversity & inclusion and early STEM education and to benefit from professional development to access leadership opportunities. Also, we are committed to maintaining a partnership with the Society of Women Engineers (SWE).
Our inclusive company culture celebrates the unique perspectives, diversity of thoughts, and exceptional innovation that come to life when we actively seek to hire and develop the best, brightest team members from all backgrounds. These unique points of view help foster fresh thinking and new ideas, ensuring our continued success into the future.
GET TO KNOW US:
Find out more by visiting our LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube pages or at www.emerson.co mAbout Emerson
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values-integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation-inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE