Job Alert: Emerson Electric: Territory Sales Manager – Nordics
Catapult your career into the 4th Industrial Revolution and beyond and join the company that won the “2018 Global Edge Controls and Analytics Company of the Year Award” in 2018.
Our outcome optimizing controllers were the world’s first and have opened an exciting door into a new era of edge control. Our highly energized team has been winning new customers around the world and the Nordics region (Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland) is an exciting growth destination for us!
By joining us as a Territory Manager you will sell cutting-edge technology into an exciting variety of industries such as automotive, tunnels & metros, life sciences, water & wastewater, chemicals, oil & gas and discrete manufacturing. This wide exposure will help your expertise and career opportunities grow.
Emerson has various office locations in Sweden, however the role requires a very high percentage of time to be spent visiting customers and a home office could be considered.
This is a fast-paced commercial role. Stay on top of rapidly emerging Industry 4.0 and other technologies and act as an adviser and partner to customers as you help them implement these new technologies to change their business models.
You will drive specification and implementation of your product range by working closely with end users, Original Equipment Manufacturer’s, EPC’s and system integrators.
Do you view yourself as exceptional sales talent? If so, then join our team in Sweden or Denmark!
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
• Set up meetings with existing and potential customers within your assigned territory
• Listen to customer needs and then work with engineers and proposals specialist to build quotations of automation solutions
• Build strong relationship and partnership with other Emerson business leaders in the territory
• Leverage synergies from local Emerson presence at key targeted accounts
• Convince customers to choose your solution versus any competitors
• Ensure your customers receive excellent service by following up on orders and ensuring timely delivery through our supply chain.
• Tactical planning for commercial and marketing activities
• Be accountable for the performance of orders and sales for the defined territory
• Execute planning and tactical account
• Harmonize with marketing, product managers, engineers and supply chain to provide feedback on market, or customer, needs and dynamics
• Partner with our global marketing team and industry managers to execute local activities
• Salesforce.com CRM based orders forecastingFOR THIS ROLE YOU WILL NEED:
• Completed studies in either Control Systems / Computer Science / Electrical / Electronics / IT / Computer Programming.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a sales role, or a small business leadership role, preferably in industrial automation.
• Working knowledge of discrete and hybrid automation systems. Technologies include Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC’s), Variable Speed Drives (VSD’s), Servo Motion, Safety Systems (Emergency Shutdown and Fire & Gas), Operator Interfaces, HMI/SCADA software and cloud/EDGE technologies.
• Sales experience in adjacent industries may be considered for the right candidate (information & operations technology / electrical / industrial or manufacturing software / MES & MIS / cloud computing / mechatronics / robotics / instrumentation)
• Strong verbally and written communication skills
• Good English skills as a 2nd language
• Safety control systems certifications or qualifications would be advantageous
Emerson Machine Automation Solutions is a leading control system, software, motion control, edge computing & industry 4.0 technology company that is looking for your talent, drive, passion and performance to grow our business in the Nordics region
Our on-boarding program uses a blended learning approach to get you up and running as quickly as possible. You benefit from Emerson certified trainers with extensive knowledge of our customers, products and applications.
Our inclusive company culture celebrates the unique perspectives, diversity of thoughts, and outstanding innovation that come to life when we actively seek to hire and develop the best, the brightest team members from all backgrounds. These unique points of view help cultivate fresh thinking and new ideas, ensuring our continued success into the future.
Get to Know Us
Find out more by visiting our LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube pages or at www.emerson.comAbout Emerson
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values-integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation-inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE