Job Alert: Engineer, Field Operations at 9Mobile
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
9Mobile is a Nigerian telecommunications services provider, currently operating in Nigeria. 9Mobile is formerly known as Etisalat Nigeria.
Engineer, Field Operations
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
- Operation & Maintenance support on Power, BSS & transmission equipment, acceptance of new integrated BSS and TXM/ADM network element to achieve 99.5% Network availability.
- Operate and maintain Access,Transmission and power element to achieve network availability targets
- Track and new change implementation,faults escalation, fault resolution and ensure TTs are accurately closed within MTTR
- Conduct acceptance of new site BSS, MW,ADMs and power plants according to scope and BoQ. Within assigned cluster
- Maintain accurate sites database within assign cluster (with detail information)
- Checkmate vendor to execute monthly routine and corrective maintenance schedule for all active and passive elementson site
- Ensure effective diesel delivery and consumption monitoring within assigned cluster.
- Conduct monthly (DWDM, IPBB and HUB) sites supervision, spot check, external alarm simulations and cheek mate vendor team activity to enhance Quality of service and improve customer experience effective supervision of vendor/sub-contractors’ activities also ensure non-functional alarms are corrected before next visit
- Follow up with both active and passive vendors to ensure re-occurrence outages are cleared within assigned cluster
- Liaise with Government regulatory department. to resolve environmental, regulatory, states, local government, landlord and community issues within 48 hours and follow up for permanent solution.
- Follow up for timely replacement of faulty components on BSS, TX and Power equipment, weekly link alignment for MW links with deviated RSL as well as replacement of faulty fibre patch cord and splicing on national fibre BB to avoid prolong outage and reduce MTTR
- Supervise timely Capex replacement (DG,ATS, A/C, Battery replacement and power optimization for Green Field as well as BSC/MGW sites). Also confirm and sign off JCC for the successfully completed tasks by both parties.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager, Field Operations.
- First degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering
- Two (2) years post NYSC relevant experience.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Control Network Technologies
- Radio Access Technologies
- BSS Network sub-system.
- Problem Solving
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
- Customer Focus.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to 9Mobile on careers.9mobile.com.ng to apply
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love
Method of Application