Job Alert: Enterprise Support Engineer at Ascentech Services Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services.
Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide end to end recruitment services to Organisations Worldw…
Enterprise Support Engineer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
Roles and Responsibilities
- Installation of FTTH Home internet services in residential/business premises.
- Experience in field survey, fibre laying plan, ducting, trenching, blowing fiber, Splicing of Fiber.
- Experience in fibre optic tools: OTDR, Optical Power meter, Optical Laser source and testing etc.
- Expertise in handling multi-vendor equipment for hardware installation and troubleshooting.
- Audit of outsourced work to meet applicable technical and operational quality standards.
- Conduct routine checks of all tools to ensure safety and accuracy of measurement
- Experience in providing Technical support for planning of fiber allocation, duct design (PVC) & Route design
- Acceptance testing of optical, civil, outdoor network.
- Responsible for FTTx network construction in the defined boundary within project timeline.
- Technical auditing and overseeing the contractor for the flawless construction of fibre infrastructure
- Responsible for route analysis of underground fibre construction.
- Responsible to attending the customer complains.
- Responsible to manage fibre splicing and approve installed fibre as par as build plan and test results.
- Responsible to comply with Health & Safety standards.
- Responsible for maintenances and Up-keep all records of underground fibers infrastructure, fibre splicing plan, passive splitter terminations and access equipment.
- Responsible for service restoration during emergency conditions.
- Graduate / Diploma in Electronics & Communication or equivalent.
- CCNA Certification. Knowledge & Skills:
- Working knowledge on Cisco network switches and routers.
- Work experience in ISP / Telecom Domain is an add-on
- In depth knowledge of switching & routing protocols, IP sub-netting, VLAN, VPN, VRRP, ISIS, OSPF, MPLS, STP, Q-in-Q.
- Working knowledge of Cisco switching and routing equipment, SD-WAN, WTTH, FTTH, Point-to- point & Point-to-multipoint Radio setup.
- Knowledge of Network monitoring tools such as PRTG, OP Manager. Roles and responsibilities:
- Provide end-to-end support for Enterprise services in terms of implementation, day-to-day operations and, monitoring and reporting.
- Maintain faster Response time to meet SLA.
- Responsible for preventive & corrective measures to meet network target KPIs.
- Responsible for fault and performance management of network.
- Escalate with other network teams to resolve customer related issues within SLA.
- Coordinate with different departments to ensure timely support & solution to enterprise customers.
- Provides analysis and root cause diagnosis for customer related issue for corrective maintenance.
- Understanding in GPON fiber optic network and service deployment.
- Understanding in active FTTH equipment (OLT, ONT) and Passive FTTH splitter.
- Certification in Fiber Technology is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of VLAN and IP’s and IP network structure.
- Good knowledge of Design & Implementation process in FTTX.
- Knowledge of fault and performance management process.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office (MS word, MS Excel, MS Power Point)
- In depth understanding of outside plant, cable sizing, cable record etc.
- Good negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Excellent execution, organizing and people skills
- Strong commitment to quality and performance
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love
Method of Application