Job Alert: Executive Assistant at WorQulture
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
WorQulture – Our client, a Fashion Consultant and a Fashion stylist, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours: Monday – Friday, 9 am – 6 pm (On standby for emergencies)
- We are in search of a smart, hardworking Executive Assistant who will manage administrative and personal tasks.
- The ideal candidate will provide top-level assistance to the executive.
- They should be well-organized and be comfortable scheduling meetings and responding to emails on the executive’s behalf.
- Lastly, this individual should be able to draft documents, and presentations and help the executive with any necessary meeting, travel, work preparations, and assisting with social media.
- Schedule meetings for the executive and send reminders
- Manage administrative tasks within the office
- Respond to emails
- Book personal appointments
- Manage presentation packs for consulting meetings
- Responding to emails and document requests on behalf of executives
- Draft slides, meeting notes, and proposal documents
- Act as the point of contact between the executive, stakeholders, employees, and clients
- Administrative support to the Human resources, Finance, Legal, and IT
- Manage process approvals
- Procurement processing and record-keeping
- Assist in event planning projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Use of canva
- Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum of 3 years experience as an Executive Assistant.
N120,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online