Job Alert: Executive Assistant, Head of Cybersecurity and Head of Technology at Mastercard Foundation
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Mastercard Foundation seeks a world where everyone has the opportunity to learn and prosper. Through its Young Africa Works strategy and Canadian EleV program, the Foundation works with partners to ensure that millions of young people, especially young women, access quality education, financial services, and dignified work. Mastercard Foundation was established in 2006 through the generosity of Mastercard when it became a public company. The Foundation is independent with its own Board of Directors and CEO.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Executive Assistant, Head of Cybersecurity and Head of Technology
- Reporting to the Head of Cybersecurity and Head of Technology, the Executive Assistant will provide executive support to the Function Heads, and by extension, the broader team, to achieve the departments’ strategic goals and objectives.
- In this role, you would provide day-to-day support encompassing scheduling, calendar management, expenses management, and various ad hoc project support.
- Ideal candidate is a strong team player, highly professional, agile and enjoys working in a dynamic environment.
Ways You Can Contribute
- Manage scheduling for the Function Heads and ensure schedules are respected by acting as a ‘gatekeeper’ while maintaining access to the leadership team.
- Schedule meetings for the Function Heads and broader team and coordinate related logistics, such as room bookings, refreshments, and document preparation for attendees.
- Manage agenda, take minutes at meetings, and distribute as appropriate.
- Proactively support follow up of key action items where possible, ensuring that the Function Heads are prepared for meetings and on top of significant deliverables.
- Manage travel in collaboration with the Travel Team and Office Coordinator and Team Assistants, including extensive global travel, accommodation reservations, ground transport, travel visas and immunizations, and informing key Foundation stakeholders in destination locations.
- Prepare and submit expense reports accurately and efficiently in line with organizational policies.
- Manage virtual meetings by acting as host, sharing screens, enabling breakout rooms.
- Compose routine correspondence where possible.
- Liaise with Communications Team and Foundation colleagues regarding functional communications.
- Monitor email and act as appropriate and ensure attention to accuracy and detail.
- Support maintenance of Function’s documents vis-à-vis digital filing and intranet site (SharePoint) storage.
- Build, liaise and sustain relationships with employees, leadership, other functional heads on behalf of the Function.
- Provide backup to other Executive Assistants or Office Coordinator as required.
Who You Are
- A College Diploma or University Degree is required.
- 5+ years of experience in an Administrative Assistant and/or Executive Assistant role in a fast-paced, multi-national organization and complex environment.
- Excellent prioritization and time management skills are required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, exhibiting grace under pressure, able to build strong relationships across the organization.
- Strong communication skills in English and/or prevalent local language; written and spoken, and ability to communicate effectively across cultures.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Office 365, and SharePoint).
- Detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to manage through complex and ambiguous circumstances consistently and effectively.
- Able to work independently with little direction or supervision and possess the ability to coordinate and manage multiple projects.
- Effective negotiator and conflict resolver.
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to execute a range of job duties and changing priorities.
- Possess excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills with the ability to articulate information to a variety of constituents across cultures.
- Possess professional maturity, sensitivity with different cultures, and impeccable integrity that exemplify the Foundation’s values.
- Demonstrate a commitment to Mastercard Foundation’s values and vision.
Application Closing Date
8th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online