Job Alert: Executive Assistant Job at Corporate Headhunters Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Corporate Headhunters Limited – Our client, a start-up Microfinance Bank located in Ekiti State is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Executive Assistant
Job Location: Ekiti
- An Executive Assistant supports executives and assists them by performing a variety of administrative tasks to aid their managerial responsibilities without worrying about tasks.
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange meetings, appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
- Attend meetings and keep minutes.
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate.
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc)
- Make travel arrangements for executives.
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure.
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible.
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate order.
- Make travel arrangements
- Document expenses and hand in reports
- Undertake occasional receptionist duties
- Oversee the performance of other clerical and administrative staff
- Any other duties as assigned
Qualification & Experiences
- Must be a MALE (No Females Please)
- HND / BSc in Social sciences or Arts
- Evidence of completion / exemption from NYSC
- Proven working experience as an executive assistant is relevant but not necessary.
- Currently serving NYSC/Corp Members in Ado Ekiti can apply.
- Excellent MS Office knowledge and English proficiency
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Acquaintance with office management systems and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Familiar with office organization and optimization techniques
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
- Integrity and professionalism
- Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques
- Must be Social Media Savvy (He will be handling the Social Media Accounts of the Bank)
- Must be resident in Ekiti or ready to relocate to Ekiti
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] Let the subject of the mail be “Executive Assistant.”