Job Alert: Executive Assistant Job at Off-Field Concepts Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Off-Field Concepts Limited – We blend creative, strategic planning with expert knowledge to tackle the toughest challenges for businesses. Today’s businesses need the right blend of people and technology to attain and accelerate growth. At Off-Field we have the right mix of solutions to optimize your people and technology so we are able to grow with you. We provide best-in-class solutions in Physical Security and Safety, Electrical Contracting Services, Information and Communication Technology, Extra-Low Voltage (ELV) works, and Automation systems. Our smart home automation systems are the best your money can afford.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Executive Assistant
Job ID: H001.13
Job Location: Abuja
Hours: Full-time Employment (Subject to a three (3) month probationary period)
Reporting to: Chief Executive Officer
Purpose of the position
- Off-Field is seeking a driven, outgoing and collaborative dynamic Executive Assistant to support the needs of the Chief Executive Officer and manage all administrative and office duties for Off-Field.
- The Executive Assistant will serve as the primary point of contact for all essential matters pertaining to the CEO, and act as a liaison between the CEO and clients and staffs.
- The selected candidate must display the ability to make executive decisions quickly, communicate effectively, and maintain professionalism.
- The ideal candidate is creative, proactive, adaptive, and assertive. Prior Executive Assistant experience or experience managing staff is preferred. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Enhances executive?s effectiveness by providing information and operational management support; representing the CEO to others.
- Communicates clearly and effectively with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities
- Completes a wide variety of organizational support and conserves CEO?s time by reading, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications; preparing accurate and timely expense reports for travel
- Research and compile materials needed for meetings, calls, projects, etc.
- Maintains CEO?s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, travel; and coordinating with meeting attendees. Maintain calendar for appointments, calls, meetings, VIP visitors, key projects and follow-up tracking
- Majority of assigned work will be conducted during standard business hours; however, it is essential that the candidate must be available for early morning, late evening, and weekend work as required by the CEO.
Academic or Trade Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) preferred; candidates with OND or other certificate in Secretarial Studies may apply.
Work experience and skills:
- In addition to possessing a Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma (HND), the Executive Assistant/Office Manager must possess excellent writing, organization and communication skills and advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. The position requires at least three years prior administrative experience but this may be waived for impressive fresh applicants.
Other requirements include:
- Good design and presentation skills are an advantage. Also Administrative Writing Skills, Reporting Skills, Supply Management, Scheduling, Organization, Time Management, and Travel Logistics
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Efficiency and Attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact and build relationships with all levels of management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Proactive and able to anticipate management needs
- Prior Experience may be an advantage
- A satisfactory pre-employment background check and drug screen will be required if an offer is made.