Job Alert: Executive Chef at Genesis Group
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Genesis Group is a fast-paced hospitality conglomerate with business interests in restaurants, catering, hotels, cinemas, snack food manufacturing and oil and gas support services. Running for 30 years, we pride ourselves in offering our exceptional customer experience to a significant consumer base across Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Chef
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
The Ideal candidate must:
- Employs food safety best practices and makes sure that all kitchen staff members do the same
- Acts with appropriate caution in a dangerous environment where there are knives and high-temperature surfaces
- Selects choice ingredients that will give dishes the best flavour
- Experiments to come up with new specialties that will draw diners into the restaurant
- Coaches the cook and other members of the kitchen staff, so they perform at their best
- Determines how much food to order and maintains an appropriate supply at the restaurant
- Keeps up with trends in cooking and the restaurant business to ensure that guests have a positive experience
- Works quickly and accurately during busy periods, such as weekends and evenings
- Occasionally takes on extra duties, such as cleaning, when the kitchen is short-staffed or the restaurant is particularly busy
- Takes direction and works with the restaurant’s administrative team.
- Interested candidates should possess an S.S.C.E / G.C.E / N.E.C.O / HND / Bachelor’s Degree with 3 – 5 years relevant work experience.
- Have grounded experience in the food industry
- Ability to create new recepies
- Should be a leader and be a ble to head the unite
- Must be versatile in intertontinental dishes.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Executive Chef” as the subject of the email.