Job Alert: Executive Driver at Noemdek Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Noemdek’s advisory practice was established to support international strategic advisory firms with relevant local expertise. We are able to deliver on our promise to our partners because we have a strong team of people trained at some of the world’s top universities who have immersed themselves in the Nigerian business community.
In addition to partnering…
- Job Type Full Time
- Experience 8 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Driving
NoemDek Limited is an EPC Company incorporated in Nigeria in 2012, to provide specialized services to the Oil & Gas, Power Generation, FMCG’s, etc. We are looking for a Standard Driver to support our Transportation Division.
The position is based in Lagos
- Provide efficient and effective driving support services for the company, ensuring safe transportation from various destinations and assist on entry and exit from the vehicle
- Develop and communicate transportation policies and procedures
- Provide appropriate solutions to and adjust schedule in response to unplanned event.
- Perform Airport pick-up and point to point duties for the companies and clients
- Plan route and requirements by studying schedule requests by the Office
- Ensure all movements are neatly documented in the log attached to the car
- Keep up a travel log to record areas travelled to, travel time, and work hours
- Send weekly report on general activities on transportation operations.
- Including any other additional roles as directed by your supervisor or his representative
- Monitor and communicate to the management through your supervisor the appropriate time for car check / Servicing.
- Perform required checklist on car daily as shall be provided by the company
- Renew Documents and ensure all documents required by the State and Federal Government are up-to-date
- Develop strategies to monitor and measure the effectiveness of the car.
- Ensure that the assigned vehicle is compliant with the Nigerian Federal Road Safety Corps operating requirements
- Ensure vehicle is kept clean and in good running conditions at all times
- Whenever the car is in your custody, ensure 100% safety of the car. In case of accident involving the car, put a call across to your supervisor before negotiating with the third party. All negotiations must be done in a professional manner
Requirement / Skill set required
- Minimum of 8 years driving experience in Lagos
- Valid Federal Government Driver’s and Lasdri License
- Excellent and Professional Driving
- Defensive Driving
- Effective communication in English Language (Spoken and Written)
- Positive attitude to work
- Neat and Professional Appearance
- Knowledge of driving Rules, Regulations and courtesies
- Conversant with the Lagos Road Network and Traffic Regulations of Nigeria (Ikoyi, Lekki and Victoria Island axis are very important) Focused, Confident and observant
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Noemdek Limited on noemdek.co.uk to apply
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Method of Application