Job Alert: Executive General Manager (Business Unit Head) at 4 Quarters Consultants Limited
4 Quarters Consultants Limited – Our client is currently seeking qualified candidates to lead its Snacks Food Business Unit within the capacity below:
Job Title: Executve General Manager (Business Unit Head)
[penci_related_posts taxonomies=”undefined” title=”MORE JOBS” background=”” border=”” thumbright=”yes” number=”7″ style=”list” align=”right” displayby=”cat” orderby=”random”]
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
- Taking a proactive role in the formulation of future strategic objectives and bringing them to the board for discussion and approval.
- Restructuring distribution networks and revamp, if required, the entire operation in all departments and levels.
- Restructuring the current personnel to effectively utilize the manpower resources.
- To effectively build up the snacks business.
- Strategic planning and preparation of future investment plans, feasibility studies and analysis.
- Developing and implementing Marketing and Sales strategy to meet budgeted income.
- Driving the business forward with a clear vision.
- To lead and oversee the implementation of the Company’s long and short term plans in accordance with its strategy.
- To ensure effective internal controls and management information systems are in place.
- To preside over the company’s day to day operations.
- To act as a liaison between management and the Board, in concert with the Chairman, to develop management agendas.
- Responsible for achieving the approved annual budget and to meet the approved 3 years forecasting as well as Company’s plans
- Responsible for increasing sales volume, reaching secondary targets, market share and width of distribution in the assigned territory.
- Plan and monitor visible distribution, distribution plans and brands sales trends.
- Review competitor activities and devise strategies to counter them.
- Identify new Business Partners (BP) and develop the current BP to increase the distribution of products.
- Setting up sales and marketing budgets for each market.
- Acquisitions – identifying and investigating.
- Growth in Core Markets.
- Expansions into New Markets.
The Executive General Manager/BU Head must possess the following skill set:
Problem Solving and Analysis:
- Ability to analyze complex situations and use appropriate communications strategies/keeping in mind the sensitivities involved in tackling internal and external customers.
- Ability to assimilate complex issues and use appropriate communications strategies to influence wide and diverse audiences. Ability to actively listen, seek information and ask questions to ensure the understanding of underlying concerns of others
- Develop and maintain excellent relationship with manufactures, distributors, dealers and other potential trades such as Banks and Insurance companies.
- Strengthen relationship with Reinsurers, Fronting Insurers and other partners.
Qualification and Experience
- Must have a master’s degree.
- Minimum of 15 years work experience with responsibility for profit center management within the food industry, especially FMCG.
- The candidate should maintain a high level if integrity and strong sense of ethics in all decisions and actions.
- Idea candidate must have strong background and experience from the core Food and Beverages Industries
Application Closing Date
6th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.