Job Alert: Executive Microbiologist at Lorache Consulting Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 5 – 7 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Science
Reports to: QC Head
- Microbiology Section – Planning and work allocation for. Micro activity, if required
- Ensuring the quality and integrity of all GxP data and documentation generated.
- Monitoring of sampling activity of incoming Raw materials, Packing materials & Microbiological samples.
- Microbiological testing & monitoring of Finish goods, Raw materials, packing materials, Water samples & environments.
- Ensure fully Engagement and Involvement regarding awareness, clarity maintained related to data integrity.
- Knowledge of EHS – Demonstrates basic knowledge of environment, Health and safety requirements within work area in order to comply to all set standard, identify and escalate potential hazards.
- Investigation Skills – Demonstrates expert knowledge of investigation procedures and tools, domain knowledge, impact assessment and implications on related areas in order to have comprehensive investigation to avoid repeat of issues/incidents, review trends and understand issues impacting organization and design CAPA.
- Calibration of Equipments / Instruments as per the planner.
- To follow & maintain the practices of cGMP & GLP in QC Dept.
- Co-ordination with Internal & External customers.
- All quality control related documents, records, raw data shall be reviewed.
- Review the documentation of Deviations, change controls, Out of specifications if any.
- Execution of Analytical Method Validation of Microbial tests.
- Trending & review of microbial analytical data
- Investigation of OOS, deviation of Raw, packaging and finished material analysis.
- Qualification: M.Sc in Microbiology
- Total Experience: 5 to 7 years.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.