Job Alert: Experienced Locum Pharmacist at Nard Pharmacy & Stores Ltd
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
We practice pharmaceutical care in its entirety, with the patients and customers at the center of all we do. We offer state-of-the-arts care in our brick-and-mortar premises in Lagos, as well as virtually through phone counseling sessions as well as online sales services. We value health
Experienced Locum Pharmacist
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Pharmaceutical
We are a retail pharmacy chain, practicing pharmaceutical care in its entirety. Locum Pharmacist Job at Nard Pharmacy & Stores Limited.
- Dispense prescription medicines to the public. Organize health awareness events to educate the general public
- Ensure that different treatments are compatible
- Check dosage and ensure that medicines are correctly and safely supplied and labeled Supervise the preparation of any medicines
- Keep a register of controlled drugs in the Poisons Book for legal and stock control purposes
- Liaise with doctors about prescriptions
- Sell over-the-counter medicines
- Advise the customers/patients on the treatment of minor ailments
- Advise patients of any adverse side-effects of medicines or potential interactions with other Medicines/treatments
- Counsel patients to understand how their medicines work and why they have to take them
- Provide support to patients starting certain medicines to treat long-term conditions
- Offer specialists health checks, such as blood pressure and cholesterol monitoring and diabetes screening
- Run weight-reduction programmes
- Arrange the delivery of prescription medicines to patients
- Manage, supervise and train pharmacy support staff
- Monitor inventory and low or out-of-stock items to prepare purchase orders Prevent expiry through proactive dispensing of near expiry drugs
- Keep up-to-date with current pharmacy practice, new drugs, and their uses.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Method of Application