Job Alert: Experienced Social Media Manager at a Manufacturing Company – MyStaff Consulting Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
MyStaff Consulting Limited – Our client, a manufacturing company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Social Media Manager
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Social Media Manager will be responsible for boosting the business through content creation, social monitoring, and reporting on the effectiveness of the strategy.
- The successful candidate will have a strong and intimate knowledge of the social media landscape, strategic initiatives, project management, content development, and the social Media Manager must have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, be a self-starter.
- Creates content including photography and/or designing imagery for social media channels.
- Project management includes the prioritization and management of social media programs, brand campaigns, and the development of cross-platform applications.
- Strategic insight and planning including ideating on social media strategy and assisting in devising campaign tactics.
- Provide insight and execution for marketing to ensure the marketing and social strategies will have the greatest impact across all channels.
- Manage overall analytics for social media including daily, weekly, monthly, and ad-hoc reporting on campaign performance, social interaction, and digital communications.
- Mine analytics data and develop strategies for content creation, optimizing social channels and initiatives, and building brand awareness.
- Monitor and evaluate Social Media results on a daily/weekly/monthly basis in coordination with the businessgoals and benchmarks.
- Implement, optimize, and build social advertising for digital platforms.
- Creates, manages, and grows the organization’s presence across social media channels.
- Working knowledge and industry experience in planning, managing, and executing social media initiatives.
- Innovate new and creative ways to use social platforms and digital content to enhance sales.
- Possess an HND / BSc in relevant fields.
- Candidates for this position must possess a minimum of 2-4 years of experience working in social media or content creation for a brand or agency.
- Must have a strong and intimate knowledge of the social media landscape, strategic initiatives, project management, content development, and writing creative copy.
- The Social Media Manager must have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be team-oriented.
N70,000- N100,00 monthly.
Application Closing Date
28th January, 2022.
Method of application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: All applicants must reside within Surulere or its environment as other locations will not be accepted.