Job Alert: Experienced Social Media Manager at MyStaff Consulting Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
MyStaff Consulting Limited – Our client operates in the educational sector and is one of the most outstanding, authoritative, and informative guides to what is happening in the world of Education in Nigeria. Their mission is to create impact while creating enabling ground for quality and easy education both within and outside the country.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Social Media Manager
Location: Igando, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Social Media Manager will be responsible for bringing social media initiatives to life through project management, content creation, excellent copywriting, social monitoring, and reporting on the effectiveness of the strategy.
- The successful candidate will have a strong and intimate knowledge of the social media landscape, strategic initiatives, project management, content development, and writing creative copy.
- The Social Media Manager must have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, be a self-starter.
Responsibilities / Duties
- Creates content including photography and/or designing imagery for social media channels.
- Project management includes the prioritization and management of social media programs, brand campaigns, and development of cross-platform applications
- Strategic insight and planning including ideating on social media strategy and assisting in devising campaign tactics
- Provide insight and execution for marketing and other department teams to ensure the marketing and social strategies will have the greatest impact across all channels
- Manage overall analytics for social media including daily, weekly, monthly, and ad-hoc reporting on campaign performance, social interaction, and digital communications
- Mine analytics data and develop strategies for content creation, optimizing social channels and initiatives, increasing engagement and ROI, and building brand awareness
- Monitor and evaluate Social Media results on a daily/weekly/monthly basis in coordination with institution goals and benchmarks.
- Implement, optimize, and build social advertising for digital platforms Creates, manages, and grows the organization presence across social media channels
- Strategic insight and implementation of reputation management strategies
- Working knowledge and industry experience in planning, managing, and executing social media initiatives
- Innovate new and creative ways to use social platforms and digital content to tell stories, empower advocates, heighten the student experience, connect with alumni, and grow awareness
- Collaborate on messaging for announcements, statements, PR, and other digital communications
- Manage internal and external relationships including business partners and social influencers
- Utilizing social listening tools to understand current conversations and how it can create new social opportunities
- Must possess HND / Bachelor’s Degree
- Candidates for this position must possess a minimum of 2 years of experience working in social media or content creation for a brand or agency.
- Good knowledge of marketing.
- Ability to manage and develop a team.
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to work efficiently and deliver on their own
- Organized and Detailed individual
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video)
- Keyword research and Google Analytics Knowledge of online marketing channels.
- Communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills.
- Monday – Friday (8 am-5 pm).
N70,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
6th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.