Job Alert: Facebook Ads Executive at Vitalvida
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Vitalvida – We provide you with an excellent eCommerce experience as our clients satisfaction matters a lot to us. We have an amazing combination of Products on our various websites that are tailored to meet your needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facebook Ads Executive
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- This role is for someone who is able to find efficient conversion growth via Facebook and Instagram.
- You thrive in building, maintaining, and optimizing digital advertising campaigns and have an experimental and methodological approach.
- The position requires a blend of creativity, analytical skill, perseverance, and results-oriented problem-solving.
- Build and launchFacebook / Instagram Ads for conversion
- Create weekly and monthly reports
- Recommend new strategies based on data and testing
- Launch and monitorFacebooktests
- Help with new emerging channels, such as Pinterest
- Ensure goal and strategy alignment, as well as to maintain brand identity
- Make use of Google Analytics.
- Extremely fluent in written English
- 2+ years of hands-on e-commerce conversion marketing experience, including some form of social advertising
- A self-starter mentality, a strong sense of ownership, and an appetite for learning
- Moderate to advanced Excel experience (pivot tables, graphs, etc.)
- Demonstrable success in improving account performance in direct response to Facebookand/or Pinterest advertising, and a desire to champion both. Similar online ad experience will be considered as well.
- Ability to uncover insights from data and use quantitative methods to answer questions and to find opportunities for optimization
- An eye for good design and can create ad concepts quickly leveraging basic design thinking (note: graphics design experience is not required but is considered a plus)
- A passion for marketing, social advertising, and a positive attitude in all regards
- A desire to remain up-to-date with trends, new features, and functionalities in social advertising
- Familiarity withFacebookAds Manager/Power Editor or equivalent, including the bulk upload, is a plus.
- A team-oriented mindset and the ability to work with a wide range of individuals
- Must be available to work in Lekki Phase 1.
- Salary Range: N70,000 – N200,000 per month.
- Learn 3x more here than at any other job
- Raise your game: work with highly driven individuals and grow professionally and personally.
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online