Job Alert: Facility / Procurement Manager at Fadac Resources
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Proven methodology, profound impact, and sustainable results.
These are the component that makes our company unique. At Fadac Resources we provide businesses with human capital solutions that can help improve oral performance while reducing employment practice risk.
We can assist organization no matter how large or small to establish , outsource and troubl…
Facility / Procurement Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
Our client is a large consumer durable distribution conglomerate with more than 3000+ trade partners across the country. Her business model goes beyond fulfillment to provide our customers and suppliers a unique combination of operational excellence and service efficiency. Due to expansion, they are in need of a FACILITY / PROCUREMENT MANAGER
- To oversee the Group’s procurement activities, identify opportunities to increase value for money, drive efficiency and savings and further mitigate risk, without impacting on quality.
- To maintain an effective approach for procurement strategies and establish recommendations for the procurement of services and potential suppliers.
- To undertake reviews of specific spend areas within a best practice framework and identify both the resource needs and process changes required for the on-going management of these procurement activities.
- To liaise with current and potential suppliers to negotiate contracts, including the management of tender processes for the awarding of new contracts directly or supporting internal customers.
- To further develop the Group’s framework within which procurement activities are conducted.
- To design and implement methods to improve procurement data collection and analysis and a reporting framework monitoring the deliverables within each procurement category.
- To facilitate greater cross-collaboration between business units, in relation to procurement by centralizing spend areas.
- To undertake an annual review of the Group’s Sustainable Procurement Policy, and to recommend changes to the policy as relevant to Executive Team and Boards.
- To Develop and maintain good working relationships with colleagues across the Group so as to promote
- Develop and maintain vendors/suppliers database.
- Servicing/maintenance of all Group-owned fire extinguishers
- Manage all resident files for renewals and resident retention programs and coordinate with staff to inspect all leasing team activities.
- Coordinate with property managers to complete and verify all paperwork and manage all processes for residents and ensure compliance to the timeframe.
- Attend to facility-related needs of resident expatriates.
- Ensuring Constant supply of Electricity to the Group-owned facilities.
- Supervise evacuation of septic tanks
- Ensuring proper functioning of office Electrical utilities (e.g. Water Dispenser, Microwave, fridges, air conditioners, etc.).
- Ensuring good functioning of the Generators.
- Overseeing the Cleaners and Security guards.
- Oversee civil/renovation works as may be required by the company.
- Keeping office furniture in good order.
- Participating in the procurement of office materials.
- Store/warehouse management: issuance of items/monitoring of stock level.
- Printing of all company documents.
- Mail management: Branch mails.
- Preparation and payment of Utility bills.
- Ensuring stock replenishment.
Attending to all branch stationery/document requisition
- BSc/BA in facility management, engineering, business administration, or relevant field
- Relevant professional qualification (e.g. CFM) will be an advantage
- 5 years Proven experience as a facilities manager or relevant position
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good analytical/critical thinking
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Fadac Resources on bit.do to apply
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love
Method of Application