Job Alert: F&B Supervisors, Bartenders, Waiters, Waitresses at Red Pepper Bar & Restaurant
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
F&B Supervisors, Bartenders, Waiters, Waitresses
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA , Others
- Experience 3 – 6 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Hospitality / Hotel / Restaurant
We are recruiting for a reputable luxurious hotel at Ikeja Lagos. The ideal candidate must have at least 3 years experience as a manager in a known hotel. To apply: Send your recent CV to: (Please contact us using the “Apply for this Job Posting” box below) using “F&B SUPERVISORS/BARTENDERS/WAITERS/WAITRESS” as Subject of your mail.
To succeed in this position,you must have;
- At least minimum of 3years experience in such position in a well established Organisation.
- Supervise all staff members in their duties and encourage or reprimand as necessary
- Ensure the work areas are clean and well maintained
- To monitor staff daily, ensuring that staff delivers the highest standards of customer service at all times.
- Inspect table set ups; check for cleanliness, neatness.
- Follow health and safety regulations.
- Orient and plan work in areas of responsibility, overview and authorize roistering staff within areas of their responsibility.
- Ensure guests are billed and settlement obtained for all services rendered as per the revenue control policy.
- Responsible for the inventory of all service equipment, cutlery, crockery, and glassware
- Ensure that all breakages are recorded accordingly.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
- Highly responsible & reliable and also ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues.
BARTENDERS/WAITER & WAITRESS
As a Bar Waiter/Waitress, you will be responsible for providing Guests with food and drinks as requested in an efficient manner and according to proper procedure and bar regulations. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage an efficiently operated bar shift that is in accordance with the agreed standards and regulations
- Use every possible opportunity to gain knowledge in all areas of bar supervision
- Ensure all tables receive their drinks and food as requested
- Maintain the cleanliness of all equipment used during shifts
- Maintain cleanliness of the bar and stores to Health, Safety and Hygiene standards at all times
- Show complete awareness of all the drink and food menus and readiness to explain and recommend food and drink contents
- Comply with Company Health and Safety, and Fire Regulations and procedures
- Adhere to the Company disciplinary policy when necessary
- Maximize revenue and increase average spend per person through upselling, high customer service standards, effective training and motivational techniques
- Demonstrate a perfect knowledge of all beverages served in the bar, how beverages are prepared (to recipe) and presented, and how Bar personnel are trained to possesses this knowledge and the application of it
- •Meet or exceed the monthly drink profit margin target
- Customer Service experience in supervisory or above capacity
- A warm personality, attentive and smartly presentable
- Ability to listen and respond to demanding Guest needs
- ,Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Accountable and resilient
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Ability to work under pressure.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Method of Application