Job Alert: Female Online Sales Representative at West-Bay Nigeria
West-Bay Nigeria is a specialist in brand building and event development; while our services cover consultancy, sales & staging of branding concepts, freelance research, and many more; and our connection is wide and unbeatable.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
[penci_related_posts taxonomies=”undefined” title=”MORE JOBS” background=”” border=”” thumbright=”yes” number=”7″ style=”list” align=”right” displayby=”cat” orderby=”random”]
Job Title: Female Online Sales Representative
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
- We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sale Executive/ Online Sales Representative to help us build up our business activities.
- You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- The goal is to meet and surpass the company’s expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth .
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team to achieve better results
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- Graduate of a University or corresponding certificates
- Use of Social Media Platforms.
- Rewards/Job Provision
- Target Based
- Commission on Sales
- Boosted Social Media Adverts
- Office Space with Air Condition.
Application Closing Date
12th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.