Job Alert: Female Technical Sales Officer at an Engineering Company – PG Consulting Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
PG Consulting Limited – Our client, an Engineering company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Technical Sales Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client requires the services of a vibrant, goal-oriented, experienced, driven individual who will promote and sell a technical products for an organization, hold the strategic role of serving as a liaison in the sales process when complex and technical equipment or services are involved.
- The individual will be responsible for negotiating product or service sales that would benefit our clients.
- He/she is skilled sales personnel who specialize in technological products.
- Promote and sell company products by demonstrating the advanced technical functions of the product as well as its uses and benefits.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining product info, pricing, and benefits.
- Create sales strategies and proposals.
- Consults with existing and potential clients to assess and understand equipment needs and systems requirements.
- Invent negotiation strategies and secure profitable deals.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities.
- Periodic plants and site visitation and inspections.
- Maintain a good after delivery service with clients to know further suggestions that could improve the company’s processes.
- Recommend improved materials or machinery to customers, showing how changes will lower costs or increase production.
- Work closely with associated departments to ensure efficient operations in terms of product availability, delivery, and aftersales services.
- Biding and negotiation of contracts.
- Always be informed of new developments and trends in the industry.
- Ensures achievement of monthly and annual sales target
- Benchmark and monitors competitor’s actions and strategies
- Negotiates with the client to commit payment for due services
- Compiles proposals and reports related to technical products.
- Answers queries, provide technical advice, and demonstrates how to use new products and/or services.
- Maximize the opportunity from existing customer’s base
- Liaise with technical colleagues and team to respond to customer’s queries
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Engineering background (Mechanical engineering preferably) or any related field
- Masters is an added advantage.
- Female preferably
- 1-3 years of experience in the oil & gas or technical industry
- Sound knowledge of the company products
- Excellent sales and customer service skills with a proven ability to explain technical products to non-technical audiences.
- Ability to apply engineering, technology, or other related principles to product sales.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Continuous attention to new trends and development.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details.
- Emotional intelligence and active listening skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to identify and follow up on leads.
- Self-motivated with a result-driven approach.
- Communication skills, including the ability to explain clearly, listen to the feedback of clients and communicate same to the right team.
N100,000 – N140,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
24th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, Cover Letter and Passport Photograph to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.