Job Alert: Field Investigation Officer at Transsnet Financial
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Transsnet Group is a joint venture between NetEase Group (NASDAQ: NTES), a world-leading Chinese Internet company, and Transsion Holdings Group, a global provider of intelligent terminals and mobile value-added services. From live streaming music, video-based social media, online news to payment service, Transsnet Group seeks to provide a variety of mobile Internet services to the African users. As one of the first Chinese Internet companies to enter Africa, Transsnet Group has already become one of the Internet enterprises with the biggest user base in Africa with its outstanding array of online applications, including Boomplay, Africa’s largest live streaming music platform, and Vskit, Africa’s No.1 video-based social media platform.
Field Investigation Officer
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
Finance / Accounting / Audit
Responsibilities and Duties
- Investigate suspicious fraud cases and abnormal situations of customer and provide valid feedback.
- Conduct antifraud investigation for designated cooperative merchants and sales staff and provide valid feedback.
- Assist to collect overdue customers during the investigation.
- Carry out other investigation tasks assigned by superiors or manager.
- Having little experience in finance institution will be an advantage
- Honest and reliable personality, team player, able to work under high pressure
- Preferably Male candidates will be considered.
- Must be a University graduate
- Must have Completed NYSC.
- Ability to search, collect and analyze individual information.
- Understand the basic laws, regulations and customs of local area and be able to work under pressure.
- Computer Proficiency (MS Excel).
- Attention to details.
- Being able to work Independently or as part of a Team.
- Good Organization skill.
- Good Negotiation and Communication skill.
- Integrity and Confidentiality.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.