Job Alert: Field Marketer at Mary’s Croft
Mary’s Croft is a Nigerian company. Mary’s Croft performs cohesive sharing and distribution service of fresh and processed agric – produce purchased and packed under proper hygienic condition and supervision from various traders and farms in Nigeria suitable for busy individuals, pregnant women, family, caterers, organisations and those looking to avoid the stress from traffic, bad weather, distance to the market.
[penci_related_posts taxonomies=”undefined” title=”MORE JOBS” background=”” border=”” thumbright=”yes” number=”7″ style=”list” align=”right” displayby=”cat” orderby=”random”]
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Marketer
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
- Develop product messaging that differentiates new products from others in the market
- Communicate the value of new products to the sales team and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process
- Plan and take part in the launch of new products and involve several different departments in such launches
- Brief the press and PR teams about new products and take part in presentations
- Through interviews, surveys, focus groups and sales data, gain insight into customer use of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas
- Review inventory levels and ensure product availability
- Establish timescales for development of new products with product management, engineering or manufacturing departments
- Use market research data to determine product pricing
- Create product content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts
- Speak and present about products to both external and internal audiences
- Test new products
- Propose and keep within a budget
- Research competitor offerings and react when appropriate
- Recruit and develop a team of product marketing executives
Field Marketer Skills and Qualifications
- Documentation Skills,
- Data Entry Skills,
- Telephone Skills,
- Informing Others, Listening, Verbal Communication,
- Energy Level, Multi-tasking, Dependability, Emotional Control,
- Reporting Skills
- Qualification of HND holder or BSc holder
- At least 1 years’ experience in similar role
- Ability to speak, understand and write the English language
- Should reside around gbagada oworonshoki ojota ikeja ketu ogudu mile 12 area
- Enthusiastic, dynamic and self-motivated.
- Willing to work at odd hours during peak working seasons.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Positive attitude towards work.
- Ability to read and follow marketing guides, plan and learn routes.
- Willing to work in different local government areas within Lagos for and on behalf of the company.
- Must be physically fit.
- Should be reliable and punctual.
- Have a mature working attitude.
- Friendly and presentable.
[penci_related_posts taxonomies=”undefined” title=”READ MORE” background=”” border=”” thumbright=”yes” number=”4″ style=”grid” align=”none” displayby=”recent_posts” orderby=”random”]
Application Closing Date
10th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.