Job Alert: Field Marketing Specialist at ORACLE
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Redwood City, California, United States. The company specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products – particularly its own brands of database management systems. As of 2011, Oracle is the second-largest software…
Field Marketing Specialist
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Other
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Ref Id: 3-200012NI
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
- Plans, executes, and measures demand generation marketing programs to grow sales pipeline and revenue for Field Sales organization.
- Meets with Sales leaders to create strategic marketing plan in support of Sales pipeline and revenue objectives.
- Participant in regular pipeline and forecast review meetings.
- Develops and implements tactical marketing programs in conjunction with Sales, Channels, Product Marketing, Product Management, Oracle Direct (Telesales), and external influencers such as user groups and industry trade associations.
- Provides onsite execution support for marketing programs.
- Tracks lead flow to ensure the appropriate Sales channels are following up with event attendees and campaign responders in a timely manner.
- Creates and manages program budget, measures ROI through metrics analysis and reporting.
- Proven track record executing multi-faceted event programs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to engage customers in dialogue about their business needs and IT solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, and ability to work on far-flung virtual teams.
- Understands principles of Sales business/revenue/pipeline management.
- Moderate technical and strategic understanding of Technology, Applications, and Industry solutions being marketed.
- Attention to detail and discipline to follow established policies and processes from event design to execution to lead flow.
- Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following language: English.
Method of Application
Note: As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Interested and qualified? Go to ORACLE on oracle.taleo.net to apply
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love
Method of Application