Job Alert: Field Operations Supervisor at TSL Metroline Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
TSL Metroline Limited “TML” is a TSL Company licensed as a Bus Operating Company (BOC) to operate a modern and efficient bus service system with high premium on commuter’s comfort, accessibility, affordability and reliability. Our bus service model addresses the high number of single-occupancy vehicles that have become a major cause of traffic congestion on major cities within West Africa, as well as providing efficient Intercity & Regional transportation. We offer an attractive alternative to the private car whether traveling to work or schools, accessing leisure activities, visiting friends or going shopping.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Operations Supervisor
- Oversee daily bus operations along designated routes.
- Oversee daily roll out and roll in of the buses in line with agreed routing plan.
- Ensure proper utilization operational field staff.
- Sustain high level of fleet operational efficiency along designated routes.
- Manage bus passengers’ complaints and expectations.
- Oversee and monitor the daily conduct of TSL Metroline field operatives along designated routes.
- Track daily operational challenges and proffer appropriate solutions for these operational challenges.
- Produce and submit weekly reportson revenue, patronage, bus trips, and staffing.
- Provide clear direction to the field operations delivery team.
- Oversee and monitor infrastructure condition at terminals and bus stops.
- Undertake performance appraisal of field operations officers and assistants
- Maintain relationships with local, state, and federal traffic law enforcement officials, and other related government officials within the zone.
- Undertake any other duties consistent with the position and as required by management.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Minimum of a B.Sc / HND certification in Transport Management or any other relevant Social Science course, from an accredited higher education institution.
- 4 – 5 years experience in passenger transport operations or management related field.
- Membership of relevant professional body.
Application Closing Date
10th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online